Promotional Trolley Coins & Branded Trolley TokensWe are Australia's #1 producer of metal products and metal promotional items. Trolley coins are severely overlooked as a great promotional tool. As an item that is used every single day at shopping centres and supermarkets and are permanently hung on peoples keys they can keep your brand in front of the right people at all times. We offer a completely free artwork and design service to help you get the right design on your trolley coins. We also operate Australia's most comprehensive price match policy, and if you find a lower price on an identical product within Australia we will beat it and still provide better service!
Help your customers and they'll help you back!
Many people have experienced the frustration that comes from not having a coin ready to release a shopping trolley. Branded trolley coins attached to key rings can eliminate this common problem entirely. These affordable, eye-catching accessories see regular use and produce impressive promotional results.
Branded Products That Serve an Important, Highly Useful Purpose
Shopping trolley owners want to be sure their expensive assets will not wander, be lost, or abandoned. As a result, they often require those who wish to use them to insert a small bit of collateral in the form of a coin or token.
Just about everyone will need to make use of shopping trolleys from time to time. Trolley Coins that are branded with a company's name or logo attract attention on a regular basis instead of being forgotten. For a small, one-time investment, a high-quality, Die Struck token key ring can contribute to brand awareness for years to come.
A Variety of Attractive, Durable Finishes and Styles
Even while being functional and straightforward, key rings like these are available in many forms. With each finish having its own advantages and benefits, all are affordable and attractive.
- Polished, molded coins are simple but beautiful. With raised branding adding a tactile dimension to finishes ranging from shiny gold to antique brass, impressing recipients is easy.
- Stamped, enamel-filled coins contrast the appealing sheen of polished metal with a striking logo or brand name. This simple, elegant approach to coin customization always stands out.
- Photo-etched enamel adds more color while retaining a bold character. With the photographic process revealing shiny metal underneath swaths of colorful, durable enamel, coins like these have a special presence.
- Screen printed epoxy dome coatings include a silk-screened image that is protected by a resilient layer of acrylic and permanently fastened to the token. Allowing for even more detail, this is another popular choice.
- Full-color epoxy dome printing ups the ante further, allowing just about any branding to be reproduced accurately, even at these small scales. At the same time, durable acrylic epoxy ensures the imagery will remain protected.
These key rings are also available in several different styles, all of which end up being useful to their owners.
- Clip-style key rings allow the coin to be easily removed from an integrated snap hook whenever needed. Once the trolley has been returned, the token can be released and snapped back onto the key ring with ease.
- Holder-equipped key rings allow the coin to be simply slid out or back in as needed even with only one hand free.
- Two-sided coin key rings do double duty, with each side of the included token mimicking a coin of a different denomination. In addition to being especially useful, these also open up more space for branding.
As the leading source for key-ring trolley Tokens in Australia, we're ready to help you find the perfect combination of finish and style. Our price-match guarantee, free design mockups, and fast turnaround make the process easy and rewarding. Contact us today to learn about what these useful, popular products can do for your brand.